Back in January, after I published my How to unit test C# Dynamics CRM interface code - part III post on how to use NUnit and Moq to test Dynamics CRM interfacing code, I uploaded my project files to the MSDN code gallery. Earlier this week I revisited my original solution while preparing a demo for some of my colleagues. I updated the original solution version from Visual Studio 2010 to Visual Studio 2012, and I put the unit tests in their own project. I also added another project with the same unit tests written against the Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework to show how the same concepts work with it.
Here's the link to the updated code sample in the gallery: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Unit-testing-Dynamics-CRM-967a04ec.
You can also download the original Visual Studio 2010 solution here: LucasDemoCrm.zip (620.73 kb)